About Us at Quality Fitness Mukilteo
Quality Fitness Mukilteo is a split gym/studio located in...you guessed it, Mukilteo. We're a fairly group class oriented gym, but we also have a separate gym open to the public for individual use. We're focused on providing high-quality service and instruction to all our clients and we'll do everything in our power to exceed your own expectations and improve your health and abilities. All our instructors are certified and experienced in addition to being warm and welcoming. Our clients range in age from 16-76 and all are welcome no matter how experienced/inexperienced you may be. There's something for every age group and ability level here at the gym. Feel free to stop by and talk with out instructors about trying out a class or inquiring about our programs, equipment, amenities, etc. You'll be surprised how much fun you can have meeting your goals and new people!
We offer ways to help you make exercise a fun habit and a priority in your life
• Small classes with skilled instructors – class size typically ranging from 6 – 12.
• All the equipment you need is here: i.e. barbells, iron plate weights, hex iron dumbbells, Pilates Reformers, squat/bench rack, treadmills, ellipticals, lockers, several machines, Spin Bikes (monitors included), TRX bands, stability balls, mats, foam rollers, resistance bands, BOSU balls, exercise steps, SlideZ, agiility ladders, agility cones, etc.
• Our online system (MINDBODY) lets you sign up for classes in advance, thus guaranteeing your space in class (especially useful for our equipment-based classes – spinning, TRX, and Pilates reformers). It will even notify you if a spot opens up for you! We just ask that you tell us at least 4 hours before class begins if you need to cancel your reservation.
• You get to know us and we get to know you! We really do care about your health and physical progress, so feel free to ask questions if you need assistance, advice, instruction, or any help with meeting your goals.
• We'll keep you informed of any schedule changes, announcements and future plans via our website and occasional email messages (if you opt for them).
All you have to do is show up to the gym, we'll take it from there :)
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please let us know.
Quality Fitness Mukilteo will be outfitting its gym with equipment from SportsArt International! We're looking forward to our new ECO-POWR™ Treadmills, Ellipticals, and Indoor Cycles which actually produce electricity while you work out! We'll also have multiple Cable and Plate-Loaded Exercise Machines, but our main feature will be this cutting-edge, energy-efficient technology; the next step in renewable energy! We're proud to represent our community and the North-West by being the first Commercial gym in the state of Washington to offer this equipment to its clients!
With the new SA Well+ app (which is free to clients), you'll be able to do more than just count calories burned or steps taken...now you can see how much energy you actually produce by tracking Watts generated! We're excited to see which clients will be the top energy- producers in the new gym!